Lower energy costs, lower emissions values: ELCO had the optimal solution
Bed & Breakfast Ca‘ Nea is found in the middle of the countryside in the Northern Italian province of Treviso in the Veneto region. The rustic hotel is an old “cascina” built in 1800. It was in urgent need of renovation in order to keep up with the stateof- the-art energy technology. The standard is an innovative, energy-saving concept for heating and warm water. The goal is to cut energy costs and lower emissions according to the standard of energy class A.
ELCO provided the ideal solution: a system that efficiently meets the demand for warm water and heating. A modern, central heating system combined with a water/water-heat pump with inverter technology guarantees high, energetic utilisation with hygienically flawless water heating. The core of the system is made up of the two AQUATOP T22 heat pumps, which use ground water in the soil as a free source of energy. A total of four VISTRON hot water tanks have been used to generate hot water.
- Energy class A makes it very efficient
- Most functionality due to high-tech solution
- High efficiency
- Komfortable Bedienung
- Einfache und schnelle Installation
- Einfache, zuverlässige Regeltechnik
- Comfortable operation
- Easy, fast installation
- Simple, reliable control engineering
- Significant savings in energy costs
- Considerable reduction of CO2 emissions
- Attractive cost-performance ratio